Codegeist Unleashed is offering more opportunities to win cash prizes.
All submissions are due October 24 @ 11:45 PM ET
5 Most Valuable Storytelling Prizes. $1,000 USD will be awarded to 5 participants that share their story of building with the Forge platform. To submit a storytelling submission please find instructions below.
5 Responsible AI Prizes. $2,500 USD will be awarded to 5 projects that demonstrate responsible implementation of AI, with particular emphasis on preserving privacy, using AI transparently, creating experiences that inspire trust and adherence to security best practices. Find more details about Responsible AI below.
How to enter a storytelling submission:
- Provide a URL to an original piece of content based on your experience building on Atlassian's Forge platform and competing in the hackathon.
- Stories can be any length, may take written or video form, and can include elements like tutorials or personal narratives.
- The Story must be publicly available on YouTube, a reputable blog platform, or personal site. See these examples (1, 2, 3) from the Atlassian Developer Blog for inspiration.
- The post should cover your experience with the hackathon, a technical tutorial, or anything the Atlassian developer community may enjoy.
- Submit your content within your eligible project submission on Devpost before October 24 @ 11:45 PM ET
- To be considered for the Most Valuable Storytelling bonus prizes, the Story must be submitted as part of an eligible project submission into the Codegeist Unleashed hackathon.
- Storytelling submissions may be published by Atlassian for up to 12 months after the winners are announced.
- See the rules for details.
How to enter your project for the Responsible AI prizes:
- Build your Codegeist Unleashed project with a Demonstration of a responsible implementation of AI, with particular emphasis on preserving privacy, using AI transparently, creating experiences that inspire trust and adherence to security best practices.
- Submit your project on Devpost and include how the project implements responsible AI principles within the Submission.
- See the rules for details.
Within your submission you will need to select which Geographical Region represents yourself and your team members. This selection will help determine which Regional Bonus Prize your Project may be eligible for. Please note that Submissions will be associated with the region selected on the Submission form, regardless if Team members reside in various regions.
The four Regional Prizes are divided between the below Regions:
Canada, Greenland, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States, and the countries within the regions of the Caribbean and Central America.
Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama.
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, The Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
ArgentinaBolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, and Yemen.
American Samoa, Australia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Wallis and Futuna Islands.
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Serbia, Serbia and Montenegro, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Middle East and Africa
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.